EURO-SPACE respects the privacy of every individual who visits its Web sites and uses its services. This privacy statement provides notice of the standards and terms under which EURO-SPACE protects the privacy of information supplied by visitors to sites on the World Wide Web that are owned and operated by EURO-SPACE, including www.euro-space.net. This privacy statement provides notice of our information collection practices and of the ways in which your information may be used. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to review this information.
2. Personally Identifiable Information.
EURO-SPACE typically receives specific data about its Web site visitors only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors request information, purchase or enroll for services, provide resume information for employment opportunities, or send us e-mail. Of course, some of these activities require that you give us information, such as when you make a purchase, sign-up for a EURO-SPACE services, submit your resume, or request certain types of information.
We collect the following types of information about you.
- Postal Address
- Zip code or postal code
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Internet domain name
We may have in record following information:
- Your Paypal and/or Moneybookers account information
- Email address of PayPal and/or Moneybookers account
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for fraud-prevention purposes
When you provide personally identifiable information to EURO-SPACE through one of our Web sites, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. However, EURO-SPACE reserves the right, in its discretion, to send you bulletins and other important information about your EURO-SPACE services.
EURO-SPACE occasionally sends service communication e-mails through www.euro-space.net. The service communication e-mails are essential to our registering you for service and to our continuing provision of services to you. Therefore, you may not opt out of receiving these e-mail messages.
EURO-SPACE will not, however, sell, trade, or otherwise disclose your personally identifiable information unless we are authorized or legally required to do so, or in the case of imminent physical harm to any person. On those EURO-SPACE sites where you may provide EURO-SPACE with ordering or personal information via the Web, EURO-SPACE protects and secures this information by employing commercially customary Web-based security and encryption protocols, an example of which is the Secure Socket Layer (SSL). On those sites where you voluntarily offer any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, except the Customer Support Form, EURO-SPACE will treat that portion of the information as non-confidential and non-proprietary and, except as otherwise expressed in this privacy statement, EURO-SPACE assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable (Generic) Information.
In general, EURO-SPACE gathers some generic information automatically. Generic information does not reveal the identity of the visitor. It usually includes information about the Internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors, and the EURO-SPACE sites visited. EURO-SPACE gathers this information for the limited purpose of determining customer service and Web site needs. We accomplish this by using certain technologies, including "cookies" (a technology that can be used to provide the visitor with tailored information about EURO-SPACE services). EURO-SPACE does not combine information collected in this way with any personally identifiable information. You can set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you can refuse it. However, refusing some cookies may make it impossible to use or navigate the EURO-SPACE Web site properly.
4. Your EURO-SPACE-Hosted Web Site, Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third Party Sites.
The Live Chat system that EURO-SPACE uses for customer support is a one-on-one chat. EURO-SPACE owns or licenses the Live Chat software and operates it on EURO-SPACE's server and network. No third party collects any information that you provide through the Live Chat system. EURO-SPACE may retain and use logs of the Live Chat sessions for any of the following purposes:
- to analyze and resolve system problems;
- to compile and update frequently asked questions (FAQ) and entries in the customer support Knowledge Base;
- to report problems to and obtain technical support from EURO-SPACE's vendors, suppliers, or service providers;
- to train personnel providing support to customers via Live Chat;
- to evaluate the job performance of personnel providing support to customers via Live Chat;
- to measure the effectiveness of Live Chat in providing support to customers;
- to improve the quality and effectiveness of Live Chat in providing support to customers; or
- to perform any other internal task related to providing services to EURO-SPACE customers, provided that performance of the task does not require disclosure of any of the contents of a chat session without the customer's prior permission.
5. Exceptions and Limitations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing and in compliance with applicable laws, EURO-SPACE (i) cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to EURO-SPACE) or purported unlawful activities of any user of the EURO-SPACE Service, and (ii) takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, EURO-SPACE may be required to disclose personally identifiable information.
In addition, EURO-SPACE may elect to monitor the areas of communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate EURO-SPACE's business; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of EURO-SPACE or others.
6. Sale or Transfer of EURO-SPACE's Stock or Assets.
In connection with the potential or actual sale or transfer of any of its interest in www.euro-space.net, and other sites owned by EURO-SPACE, and any of the assets or stock of the company, EURO-SPACE reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including, but not limited to, name, address information, and other information you provided to EURO-SPACE) to a third party that (i) concentrates its business in Web hosting or communication products or services; (ii) agrees to be EURO-SPACE's successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of information collected and maintained by EURO-SPACE; and (iii) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement. To the extent it is practicable to do so, this paragraph shall also apply in the event of any bankruptcy proceedings involving EURO-SPACE.
In the event that EURO-SPACE plans to transfer your information to a third party incident to a potential or actual sale of any of EURO-SPACE's assets or stock, or incident to any bankruptcy proceedings involving EURO-SPACE, EURO-SPACE will:
- Notify you by e-mail, at the e-mail address then on file for your account, at least thirty (30) days prior to the transfer taking place; and
- Give you the opportunity to decide whether you wish for your information to be transferred to the third party. Please note, however, that if you choose not to allow your information to be transferred to the third party, you may have to terminate or cancel your service with EURO-SPACE. At the time of providing notice to you of the upcoming transfer of information to a third party, EURO-SPACE will tell you whether you will have to terminate or cancel your service, should you decide not to allow EURO-SPACE to transfer your information to the third party.
7. Applicable Laws.
AS A MATERIAL CONDITION OF USING THIS WEB SITE OR EURO-SPACE, HOSTING SERVICES, OR BOTH, CUSTOMER AND EURO-SPACE AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE IS BOUND AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE SWEDEN AND EU, REGARDLESS OF WHERE CUSTOMER MAY RESIDE, ACCESS THE INTERNET, OR CONDUCT HIS, HER, OR ITS BUSINESS.
MOREOVER, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT EURO-SPACE RECEIVES AND STORES PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ON SERVERS LOCATED WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION. FURTHERMORE, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO SUCH FLOWS OF HIS OR HER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS FROM HIS OR HER COUNTRY TO THE AREA OF EUROPEAN UNION.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE EU.
EURO-SPACE's site and services can be accessed by visitors and customers from countries around the world. Such countries may have differing laws with respect to Internet communications, the formation of contracts, consumer protection issues, privacy, and the transfer of personally identifiable information.
8. Changes in this Privacy Statement.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, or by means of a notice via email.
9. Contact Us.
10. Access to Personally Identifiable Information.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update it by making the change on our member information page or by e-mailing our Customer Support at email@example.com.
11. Sharing of Information.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for services. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any purposes other than to bill you for our services.
We use other third parties to provide various additional services for you on our Web site. When you sign up for the additional services, we will share certain elements of the information you provide to us as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
Last updated: 26-01-2012