EURO-SPACE respects the privacy of every individual who visits its Web sites and uses its services. This privacy statement provides notice of the standards and terms under which EURO-SPACE protects the privacy of information supplied by visitors to sites on the World Wide Web that are owned and operated by EURO-SPACE, including www.euro-space.net. This privacy statement provides notice of our information collection practices and of the ways in which your information may be used. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to review this information.
2. Personally Identifiable Information.
EURO-SPACE typically receives specific data about its Web site visitors only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors request information, purchase or enroll for services, provide resume information for employment opportunities, or send us e-mail. Of course, some of these activities require that you give us information, such as when you make a purchase, sign-up for a EURO-SPACE services, submit your resume, or request certain types of information.
When do we collect your personal information
We may collect data about you in the following ways:
- By filling in forms on any of our websites, this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our websites, subscribing to any of our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Visiting our sites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data required for our own security, diagnostic, authentication and billing.
The personal information we collect about you is secured on our SSL protected servers.
We collect the following types of information about you.
- Postal Address
- Zip code or postal code
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Internet domain name
- IP address
We may have in record following information:
- Email address of your PayPal account
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for fraud-prevention purposes
When you provide personally identifiable information to EURO-SPACE through one of our Web sites, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. However, EURO-SPACE reserves the right, in its discretion, to send you bulletins, updates and other important information about your EURO-SPACE services unless you request removal of your email address(es) from the list.
EURO-SPACE occasionally sends service communication e-mails through www.euro-space.net. The service communication e-mails are essential to our registering you for service and to our continuing provision of services to you. Therefore, you may not opt out of receiving these e-mail messages.
EURO-SPACE will never sell, trade, or otherwise disclose your personally identifiable information to 3-rd parties, unless we are authorized with your confirmation or legally required by government authorities to provide such information.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable (Generic) Information.
In general, EURO-SPACE gathers some generic information automatically. Generic information does not reveal the identity of the visitor. It usually includes information about the Internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors, and the EURO-SPACE sites visited. EURO-SPACE gathers this information for the limited purpose of determining customer service and Web site needs. We accomplish this by using certain technologies, including "cookies" (a technology that can be used to provide the visitor with tailored information about EURO-SPACE services). EURO-SPACE does not combine information collected in this way with any personally identifiable information. You can set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you can refuse it. However, refusing some cookies may make it impossible to use or navigate the EURO-SPACE Web site properly.
4. Your EURO-SPACE-Hosted Web Site, Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third Party Sites.
- to analyze and resolve system problems;
- to compile and update frequently asked questions (FAQ) and entries in the customer support Knowledge Base;
- to report problems to and obtain technical support from EURO-SPACE's vendors, suppliers, or service providers;
- to train personnel providing support to customers via Live Chat;
- to evaluate the job performance of personnel providing support to customers via Live Chat;
- to measure the effectiveness of Live Chat in providing support to customers;
- to improve the quality and effectiveness of Live Chat in providing support to customers; or
- to perform any other internal task related to providing services to EURO-SPACE customers, provided that performance of the task does not require disclosure of any of the contents of a chat session without the customer's prior permission.
Cookies and IP address
We collect IP address information for security (DDoS prevention, anti-hacking and fraud prevention), diagnostics and statistical analysis of traffic used for improvements to the performance and usability of our services, for GDPR purposes we collect this information under legitimate interest.
A cookie is a small file saved on your computer that is used to help store preferences and other information that is used by websites you may visit.
- Authentication of users when logging in or out of our services.
- Analysis of traffic to our website via Google Analytics (see Google Analytics).
- Tracking of website preferences.
- Third party services such live chat.
You can block cookies by activating the setting in your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be allowed access to all or parts of our site.
Where we store and process your data
The data that we collect from you is stored on the servers in the UK, but it may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA (European Economic Area) who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your account activation and the provision of support services.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to the processing of this data outside of the EEA.
How long we keep your data
Your data will be kept until it is no longer required for the purpose of its collection.
At the end of the retention period the data will either be deleted or anonymised so it can no longer be linked back to an individual.
Personal data linked to purchases or any other financial transaction are kept for a minimum of 6 years.
Who we may share personal data with or redirect our customer for the personal data collection
Like many websites we use a number of third-party services for functionality such as email sign-up and order processing with 3-rd party suppliers and Live Chat. The following is a list of companies we may share data with on a day to day basis. This list does not include services we share anonymous data with or that provide services on an ad-hoc basis such as IT contractors. All the suppliers below have been carefully selected to ensure they provide suitable protections under GDPR.
Our newsletter and marketing email lists may be managed through Mailchimp, these emails are opt-in, when you opt-in to our newsletter your name and email address will be added to our mailing list which is held securely on mailchimp's servers, by opting in you agree to:
- Transfer your contact information to MailChimp.
- Store your contact information in our MailChimp account.
- To being sent marketing emails from our MailChimp account (These will be for our services only).
- To have tracked interactions for email marketing and ad placement purposes.
Emails are initiated and managed by ourselves.
Please see the section entitled "Newsletter and Marketing Emails" for information on how to opt out of these emails.
2checkout.com is used to provide secure credit and debit card processing services. If you choose to pay by this method then you will be redirected to their secure website where your card details and billing information will be asked to be provided for order processing securely.
Your payment data and personal information may be stored on 2checkout.com secure servers.
Tucows (Enom & OpenSRS)
Tucows are a domain registrar and owners of Enom, when you register a domain with us you are required to provide contact details that are used to register your domain against. It is important to note that these details will be visible within the publicly searchable database called "whois", we strongly advise customers when making a GTLD (Generic top-level domain) purchase to choose the whois privacy (ID protect) option which anonymises the whois database entry.
(It should be noted that prior to the 25 th of May 2018 all personal whois data will be anonymised by Tucows to comply with GDPR.)
SSL certificate suppliers
We use other third parties to provide various additional services for you on our Web site. When you sign up for the additional services, we will share certain elements of the information you provide to us as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
5. Exceptions and Limitations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing and in compliance with applicable laws, EURO-SPACE (i) cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to EURO-SPACE) or purported unlawful activities of any user of the EURO-SPACE Service, and (ii) takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, EURO-SPACE may be required to disclose personally identifiable information.
In addition, EURO-SPACE may elect to monitor the areas of communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate EURO-SPACE's business; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of EURO-SPACE or others.
6. Sale or Transfer of EURO-SPACE's Stock or Assets.
In connection with the potential or actual sale or transfer of any of its interest in www.euro-space.net, and other sites owned by EURO-SPACE, and any of the assets or stock of the company, EURO-SPACE reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including, but not limited to, name, address information, and other information you provided to EURO-SPACE) to a third party that (i) concentrates its business in Web hosting or communication products or services; (ii) agrees to be EURO-SPACE's successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of information collected and maintained by EURO-SPACE; and (iii) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement. To the extent it is practicable to do so, this paragraph shall also apply in the event of any bankruptcy proceedings involving EURO-SPACE.
In the event that EURO-SPACE plans to transfer your information to a third party incident to a potential or actual sale of any of EURO-SPACE's assets or stock, or incident to any bankruptcy proceedings involving EURO-SPACE, EURO-SPACE will:
- Notify you by e-mail, at the e-mail address then on file for your account, at least thirty (30) days prior to the transfer taking place; and
- Give you the opportunity to decide whether you wish for your information to be transferred to the third party. Please note, however, that if you choose not to allow your information to be transferred to the third party, you may have to terminate or cancel your service with EURO-SPACE. At the time of providing notice to you of the upcoming transfer of information to a third party, EURO-SPACE will tell you whether you will have to terminate or cancel your service, should you decide not to allow EURO-SPACE to transfer your information to the third party.
7. Applicable Laws.
AS A MATERIAL CONDITION OF USING THIS WEB SITE OR EURO-SPACE, HOSTING SERVICES, OR BOTH, CUSTOMER AND EURO-SPACE AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE IS BOUND AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GEORGIA AND EU, REGARDLESS OF WHERE CUSTOMER MAY RESIDE, ACCESS THE INTERNET, OR CONDUCT HIS, HER, OR ITS BUSINESS.
MOREOVER, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT EURO-SPACE RECEIVES AND STORES PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ON SERVERS LOCATED WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THIS INFORMATION MAY BE ALSO PROCESSED OUTSIDE EU FOR ONLY SERVICE RELATED CASES OF EURO-SPACE. FURTHERMORE, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO SUCH FLOWS OF HIS OR HER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS FROM HIS OR HER COUNTRY TO THE AREA OF EUROPEAN UNION AND BEYOND.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE EU.
EURO-SPACE's site and services can be accessed by visitors and customers from countries around the world. Such countries may have differing laws with respect to Internet communications, the formation of contracts, consumer protection issues, privacy, and the transfer of personally identifiable information.
8. Your right under GDPR
Under GDPR (General Data Protection regulation) you have a number of rights relating to your personal data, these will come into force on the 25 th May 2018, for further information please see https://ico.org.uk
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data where there is no legitimate interest for us to do so:
- Where the accuracy of the personal data is contested, to restrict the processing until such time as the accuracy has been sufficiently verified.
- Where you object to the processing (See Right to Object), and where we are considering whether there are legitimate grounds to override the request.
- When processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead.
- If we no longer need the personal data but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
You can exercise the right at any time by contacting our team (see Contacting Us).
Right of Access (Access to Information)
The GDPR Act gives you the right to access information held about you.
You can exercise this right by contacting us (see Contacting Us).
We are required to verify your identify before processing any right to access request, once verified the data shall be provided within 28 days.
The data shall be provided free of charge however an admin fee may be applied where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive.
Right to Erasure (Also known as the right to be forgotten)
As an individual you have the right to request the erasure of any data we hold on you, this is not an absolute right, for example it does not override our requirement under UK law to keep financial data such as invoice information.
You can make a request where your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed, for example if you cancel all services you have with us.
To make a right to erasure request please contact our customer services team (see Support Center).
Right to Rectification
The GDPR provides the right to have any personal data rectified that may be incorrect or incomplete.
Customers can update their own personal details via the client area however if this is not sufficient please contact our customer services team (See Support Center).
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where there is no legitimate or lawful reason to do so.
To make a right to object request please contact our customer services team (see Support Center).
9. Changes in this Privacy Statement.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, or by means of a notice via email.
10. Contact Us.
Last updated: 10-05-2018